We love this project! Local architecture firm A2SO4 will move into the former St. Joseph Parish Catholic Church at College Avenue and North Street later this year. The building was was originally built in 1879 and has been vacant for several decades. This is going to be one cool place once A2SO4 gets settled in. They plan on preserving the original open sanctuary space, the balcony and paintings left on the vaults of the chancel and main ceiling. Rendering courtesy of A2SO4.