Design 27 is a small technology design and acoustical engineering firm that focuses on designing communication systems for facilities. We are seeking to add a Revit/BIM Design Specialist to our team that will primarily focus on AutoCAD and Revit responsibilities. Our design efforts focus on the structured cabling infrastructure, audio/visual systems, wireless environments and security/access control systems. Our focus is purely on planning and design as we are not in the business of installation or support services.
The successful candidate will have a degree in an applicable field such as electrical engineering, construction management, computer graphics technology, etc. Our work is very focused on details and delivering excellent documents in the form of drawings and specifications. So clearly good communication and documentation skills is a must.
Typical position duties include:
- Work in a collaborative environment with a small team.
- Able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Professional working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD along with the ability to troubleshoot/assist others with common everyday issues and tasks.
- Ability to understand conceptual ideas and format them into design elements and construction documents.
- Highly proficient and knowledgeable in both Revit and AutoCAD.
- Ability to understand and interpret conceptual design ideas.
- Understanding and ability to provide what is needed for notes and drawing details/requirements to finish a set of high quality Construction Documents.
- Ability to work efficiently with tight schedules and meet expectations of deadlines.
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in the architectural/engineering/construction industry.
- Willing and capable of assisting with the development and implementation of internal standards.
- Creation and maintenance of template files.
- Provide support for plotting and electronic file submission.
- Provide quality control for completeness and overall thoroughness.
If you are interested in building a career with a growing firm that offers a flexible and enjoyable environment in a fast paced industry than send us a cover letter and resume. Our office is located in the Broad Ripple area with an abundance of restaurants and shops around that creates an excellent community working location!
If you feel you have the qualifications and motivation to be a key contributor to our success we are interested in hearing from you. Please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements. We would like to bring someone on board as soon as possible.
Salary dependent upon experience and other attributes. We offer an excellent benefit package and expense reimbursements. Additionally, we provide ongoing training opportunities that impact overall performance, industry knowledge and future career growth.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.